Returns & Refunds
CampgroundDepot.com Return Policy:
CampgroundDepot.com is committed to providing fast and efficient service. If you need to return an item, these are the criteria for receiving a refund:
- Item is unopened/original condition returned within 30 days of shipping date
- There are defective parts or items (exceptions for is damage incurred during freight as listed in our shipping policy page )
- Incorrect shipment from outdoorsiness.com
Though returns meeting the above criteria are eligible for a full or partial refund on the product cost, there are a few costs related to shipping. These costs are listed below:
- Returned orders do not receive shipping reimbursements.
- Returned orders incur costs for shipping/restock to and from our warehouse.
- If the returned item was “Free Shipping,” the shipping costs will be the greater of the actual shipping/stock charges or 10%.
- If order cancellation is due to lead times that were accurately stated on the product page, Outdoorsiness charges a processing fee of 5% for credit card fees.
Returning an Order:
Before returning an order, be sure to check out the above two sections to verify our refund policy along with any related shipping costs. If you need to return an order, follow the important information below:
- Be sure to email email@example.com and receive an authorization number and the correct warehouse address to send your return.
- The customer will be responsible for returning the item with the carrier of choice as well as any costs incurred for shipping.
- Please allow time for shipping, inspection, and up to two business days to process your refund.
- CampgroundDepot will not assume responsibility for misdirected or lost shipments/parts or damaged/lost parts not noted before return that are shipped from you.
Freight Related Issues:
All requests for shipping charge reimbursement due to missed
appointments by freight companies or concealed damage due to freight
negligence must be directed to the individual freight company -- not Campgrounddepot.
- Customer must be available for delivery
- Customer must inventory shipment with 72 hours
- Customer must sign for any damage on delivery receipt and notify campgrounddepot with 72 hours
- Damage/Missing Pieces don’t constitute a late shipment
Custom orders made by the manufacturer may not be eligible for returns or credits. Lead times for these products vary and production is scheduled around orders -- if we are able to accommodate your cancellation, it will incur a 30% cancellation/restocking fee. Custom items may include:
- Commercial Play Equipment and Site Amenities
- Commercial Swing Sets
- Commercial benches/tables
- Products where colors/stains/size options are manufactured for that specific order. Please call 800-917-0061 for questions regarding an item's policies.
Before You Begin, Contact Us!
The very first thing we recommend, before considering a return, is speak with us. We will always try to work with you as quickly and efficiently as possible. Please call us within 48 hours of delivery if you find items are damaged, incorrect, or missing. Our team will assist in replacing items, and/or filing a freight damage claim on your behalf
Things to Consider:
- Please consider that your item may be made to order, custom designed or experience manufacturing delays. Returning items may sometimes be cost prohibitive as return freight will be the responsibility of the purchaser
- Returns may result in additional costs when you consider the cost of packaging, shipping and restocking.