Terms & Conditions
Terms of service
- Most orders ship direct from CampgroundDepot or custom orders may ship from the manufactures warehouse.
- UPS or USPS is used whenever possible. However, if your order exceed size or weight limits, a Freight Carrier will be needed.
Please direct all return request to email@example.com to receive an authorization number. Items that shipped freight will carry a 30% restocking fee in addition to costs associated with shipping/return shipping.
Note: Customers will be responsible for shipping charges on cancelled orders.
We strives to maintain prices at the lowest level Possible. Occasionally, prices change without notice due to circumstances beyond our control. In instances like these we will contact you immediately before shipping occurs.
CANCELING A RECENTLY PLACED ORDER
We want to make sure you have total control of your order. As long as an order has not been processed your order may be canceled; no questions asked. Please see our Refund Policy page for full details.
Order Cancellation Requirements/Costs:
- Orders cannot be canceled after they have been processed(i.e. have a tracking number) and are not considered valid until a cancellation confirmation email is sent.
- Many items ship the same day (sometimes within the hour), so please be certain about your order before placing it, we cannot stop a shipment with a tracking number.
- If you place an order and request a future ship date, a subsequent cancellation may incur a fee up to 15% of the order value for holding the product.
- If you cancel before the item ships but after the day it was ordered, you may incur 5% cost to cover credit card fees for the charge and refund.
Occasionally, items may be backordered by the manufacturer. We make every effort to either display the backorder date on the site or email you backorder information. Backorder dates may change without notice,and may ship out before a backorder date is provided. It is your responsibility to cancel any backordered item as it will process and ship when in stock otherwise. If a backordered item ships, regardless of the date, and has not been canceled, you must follow our return policy stated above to return an item.
PRODUCT WARRANTY INFORMATION
CampgroundDepot.com does not warrant any of the products it sells. All warranties are provided by the manufacturer. Warranty claims are subject to, and must be made pursuant to, the terms, conditions, limitations and procedures specified by the manufacturer. Unless otherwise specified in the manufacturer's warranty, product warranty time periods commence when the product is shipped by CampgroundDepot.
- Claims must be made directly to the manufacturer
- Warranty periods are often under the “Warranty,” tab on the product pages. If not we will be able to provide a copy
- Warranty claims made within the applicable warranty period, may be exclusive of, and therefore required to pay, shipping costs for replacement products or parts
- Claims not covered by warranty are subject to, and therefore required to pay, the costs of replacement products/parts and shipping
- Some Warranty claims require digital pictures or parts return
- Customers are responsible for parts and shipping costs of any missing parts outside of the US or not within the applicable warranty period.
- CampgroundDepot.com does not make, and it expressly disclaims, any warranty concerning the products it sells, whether express or implied, specifically including, without limitation, in such disclaimer the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
PRICING POLICIES AND SALES
Orders at CampgroundDepot.com are not adjusted to reflect sales discounts that may happen at a future date. CampgroundDepot reserves the right to refuse business. We may void or place on hold orders where an incorrectly low price or inaccurate discount was listed or provided until an approval for the correct price is obtained by the customer. CampgroundDepot makes no claims as to when sales on particular items will run and at what duration these sales will last.
CHARGEBACKS, DISPUTES AND COLLECTION OF DEBT
In the event CampgroundDepot.com has to obtain outside resources to acquire payment for products and/or services rendered, the customer will be responsible for any collection costs and attorney fees associated with the claim.
CampgroundDepot accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Discover, wire, money order, and check.
Orders paid for by check or money order are processed when payment is
received. Send payments by check to CampgroundDepot PO BOX 295 New Palestine, IN. 46163